There's just one word: wonderful. Lovely people, nature, luxury, food. Wonderful place nearby waterhole where animals come to drink. Luxurious lodges, clean and neat. All people really nice, respectful and know a lot about flora & fauna. Gamedrives really fantastic, saw a lot of animals (lions, elephants, rhino's, zebra's, (dead) giraffe, hyena, lots of birds, buffalo's, impala's, kudu's, porkypines, hippo's, monkeys etc. etc.). Loved our stay here, will certainly come back if we return to SA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gomo Gomo Game Lodge is a private and intimate Lodge situated in the prestigious Klaserie Nature Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park, with a common unfenced border. Our traversing area is approximately 6000 hectares (14800 acres) of the reserve offering guests varied landscapes with an excellent possibility of coming face to face with the “ Big 5 “ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) and numerous othermammals and bird species in their natural habitat.Early morning and late afternoon / evening game drives are conducted in open 4 X 4 Land Rovers with well qualified and experienced field guides and trackers who will ensure an exciting and informative safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Gomo Gomo Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gomo Gomo Game Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Gomo Gomo Game Lodge South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve