We stay for six nights in July. Game spotting was excellent. Our guide Johan and tracker Jeffery were really friendly. When we arrived we had a twin room but as soon as we mentioned that we would like a double it was changed whilst we were out on a drive. Food was average and there is room for improvement. The best part of the lodge is the water hole where we could sit and watch Hippo, Elephant, Kudu, Impala and many more coming to the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gomo Gomo Game Lodge is a private and intimate Lodge situated in the prestigious Klaserie Nature Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park, with a common unfenced border. Our traversing area is approximately 6000 hectares (14800 acres) of the reserve offering guests varied landscapes with an excellent possibility of coming face to face with the “ Big 5 “ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) and numerous othermammals and bird species in their natural habitat.Early morning and late afternoon / evening game drives are conducted in open 4 X 4 Land Rovers with well qualified and experienced field guides and trackers who will ensure an exciting and informative safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, South African Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Gomo Gomo Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gomo Gomo Game Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Gomo Gomo Game Lodge South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve