The experience started from the very begining and before the arrival... the air trip to go there was with a small(one engine) aircraft! A customed Land Rovel Jeep was waiting at the airport for us! The lodge was what you were thinking that must be. Perfectly embodied in the nature and the landscape. Very nice, cosy and atmospheric rooms.Very helpful stuff! The animals were everywhere! Even and in the lodge. But with no security problems... Tea time at the savana. Star night-watching and a lot of experiences for a lifetime. If you can afford it you must live it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The romance and mystery of Africa come alive in 20 thatched cottages tucked under a dense canopy of tamboti trees at Ngala Safari Lodge. Exuding classical safari charm, the spacious veranda, with its wonderfully comfortable armchairs, looks out onto a popular waterhole. For pure indulgence, the Safari Suite offers an elegant sitting room, private swimming pool and exclusive use of a safari vehicle. Mouth-watering meals are served in the shade of an enormous weeping boerbean tree, while a large swimming pool lies on the edge of thick riverine woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngala Safari Hotel Ngala Private Game Reserve
- AndBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge Ngala Private Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, South Africa