I always wanted to see the Big 5. My wife and I were recommended by friends to go with AndBeyond and we loved the destination. Food, people, security, comfort and relaxation in a Safari experience. Yes, all the Big 5 were there and we only needed 3 nights to see them all.
Even if we couldn't see all of them, the experience was unique, the cuisine was amazing and all staff, from reception to rangers and trackers, helped us enjoy the best experience we could have ever imagined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The romance and mystery of Africa come alive in 20 thatched cottages tucked under a dense canopy of tamboti trees at Ngala Safari Lodge. Exuding classical safari charm, the spacious veranda, with its wonderfully comfortable armchairs, looks out onto a popular waterhole. For pure indulgence, the Safari Suite offers an elegant sitting room, private swimming pool and exclusive use of a safari vehicle. Mouth-watering meals are served in the shade of an enormous weeping boerbean tree, while a large swimming pool lies on the edge of thick riverine woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngala Safari Hotel Ngala Private Game Reserve
- AndBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge Ngala Private Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, South Africa