What an amazing few days we had with our Scottish family. Although it was a bit wet Charl and Mish and the staff are more than "5" star and cant do enough for you. The accomodation is the best we have stayed in of all the lodges and the food was delicious. Definitely a hidden jewel and should not be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serondella Game Lodge is perched on the banks of the dry Monwana River, in the depths of the Thornybush Private Nature Reserve. This 4-star luxury lodge offers guests individual attention with only 3 suites and an exclusive-use 3 bedroom house, which is perfect for a family or group traveling together. Locally sourced and expertly prepared meals are served on the deck overlooking the waterhole or in the dining room of the lodge. Game drives with professional rangers and trackers, take guests out into the bush every morning and evening for sunset. There are no fences between the Thornybush Nature Reserve and Kruger National Park, so there is ample opportunity to see the Big 5 and a whole host of other animals, big and small. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Serondella Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serondella Game Hotel Thornybush Private Game Reserve
- Serondella Game Lodge Thornybush Private Game Reserve, South Africa