I could not have asked for more from the Jackalberry lodge. The accommodations were great, the food amazing, and the hospitality extraordinary. And, not only did we see the Big 5 (with the best ranger/tracker team: Willie and Lucas), but we had a blast and felt safe the whole time. I almost cried when we left. Our stay at the lodge was the highlight of a trip of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jackalberry Lodge is a small, intimate establishment set deep in the Thornybush Nature Reserve, on the edge of the Kruger National Park. With just 7 rooms, all en-suite and tastefully furnished - you are guaranteed peace and tranquility during your stay. Locally sourced and expertly made meals are served outside under the stars, or pool-side depending on how you feel that day. Morning and evening game drives take you exploring in open vehicles with professional rangers and trackers, as you experience the abundance in wildlife, fauna and flora that that the African bush has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jackalberry Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackalberry Hotel Thornybush Private Game Reserve
- Jackalberry Lodge Thornybush Private Game Reserve, South Africa