“A Must for Bargain Antiques”
Review of Lotza Stuff

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lotza Stuff
Odessa, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must for Bargain Antiques”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had a list of antique shops and made them all. This was my last and best stop. I will skip some of the others and head directly here on my next trip. Clean and great prices!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Holly F

El Paso, Texas, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Go to the back building.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I really enjoyed this place, it definately had a lot of stuff. The prices were fair and the merchandise was unique and in good condition. I bought a rocking chair from the back building. The lady in the back building was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the lady in the front building( and her husband or helper).They were rude and obviously very fake when they spoke to people, especially the lady. She could benefit from learning what customer service is from the lady in the back. If not for that, I would have given it 5 stars. Next time, I will only visit the back building.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Barbara T
Pipe Creek, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable shopping for unique items”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We must have driven by half a dozen times before we stopped. Turned out to be one of the best places to shop in the area. Great selection of unique collectibles and antiques. Huge selection and some really great bargains to be found. A must stop when shopping in the area. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank William K
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Wonderful bargains in two large buildings”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Both buildings are full of individual booths of different sizes with treasures for the bargain hunter. It is a bit like an antique mall with different booth owners and different specialties. Great for goodies.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank wildwoodsm
Midland, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Antiques, collectibles, and Lotza (other) Stuff”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Some nice items, and much local fare touching on Native American and the Southwest. Saw a couple of antiques I may have liked, but prices weren't cheap and that wasn't really in our budget this trip. I got the feel that each booth/room was perhaps on consignment from different individuals inside this Very large warehouse. The "host" was friendly and we enjoyed browsing around. It is worth the stop if you enjoy hunting for treasures. There is certainly Lotza Stuff to see.

Visited July 2012