We want to thank the folks at Shindzela Safari Camp for an amazing 4 night stay May 30 - Jun 3, 2014!! The game viewing was just fantastic - many thanks to our guides Sam and Johan - we will never forget those rides with the African Wild Dogs!! Saw many other fantastic animals. The bush camp was just as advertised; a real open African bush experience (no fences, wide open) with great people (all the staff and owners are just wonderful), food and fun. The tent cabins were great and very cool to stay in. And the food was fantastic. Many thanks to all @ Shindzela for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shindzela is an authentic tented bush camp situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, greater Kruger National Park. The camp accommodates a maximum of 16 guests and is unfenced, making it very much part of the wilderness. Shindzela is not built by an award winning architect, nor is it furnished by an interior designer. What you will find though, is a comfy bed, freshly laundered linen, and décor from local crafters and artists. Shindzela is a comfortable/rustic tented bush camp, where you can relax, enjoy our warm hospitality and immerse yourself in the African wilderness. We love our informal, relaxed atmosphere. Each safari tent is built on wooden decks, and has their own en-suite shower/toilet and hand basin. The camp also has a swimming pool and overlooks our little watering hole, from where you can watch animals come down to drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Shindzela Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shindzela Tented Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Shindzela Tented Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park