My family highly recommend staying at Kambaku. we had 5 days at the lodge in which we were thoroughly spoilt. OUr 12 year old thought the place was great and loved the game drives.We had a day or so when the game viewing was a bit sparse but on other days there were animals everywhere. our room was near the water hole and it was great to sit and watch the procession of animals. Can't speak highly enough of the staff. they all put in 100% and then some! it is a small enough place to give a real feeling of being the only people there. really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kambaku Safari Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which can be found within the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park.The camp is well situated in this unspoilt natural wilderness area, home to an astonishing array of animals including the Big 5. Kambaku provides the ultimate escape from busy schedules, with eight well appointed thatched chalets overlooking our own private waterhole.Attracting guests from around the world, Kambaku offers superior standards in all of our facilities yet always maintaining a high level of environmental consciousness. Our dedicated staff will cater to the individual needs of our guests making for a truly memorable stay. With scrumptious bush cuisine in a relaxed, rustic setting our guests can truly unwind and immerse themselves in the restorative powers of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., South African Hotels, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Kambaku Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kambaku Safari Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kambaku Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park