I stayed at. Kambaku with a group of friends two weeks ago and had the perfect safari experience in a perfect setting. The lodge is intimate and well appointed with lovely rooms and great gathering places, whether the pool, the great room, the Library or the dining spaces. David, the manager, is a host par excellence and he made mealtime a delight, choosing a different setting each night for the enjoyment of the delicious food. The game drives were astonishing. Our ranger, Steve, and his tracker Rifos, had an amazing understanding of the bush and it's inhabitants. We saw great game, and birds, and we learned even more. This was not my first safari but it was my best safari experience. Hinda B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kambaku Safari Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which can be found within the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park.The camp is well situated in this unspoilt natural wilderness area, home to an astonishing array of animals including the Big 5. Kambaku provides the ultimate escape from busy schedules, with eight well appointed thatched chalets overlooking our own private waterhole.Attracting guests from around the world, Kambaku offers superior standards in all of our facilities yet always maintaining a high level of environmental consciousness. Our dedicated staff will cater to the individual needs of our guests making for a truly memorable stay. With scrumptious bush cuisine in a relaxed, rustic setting our guests can truly unwind and immerse themselves in the restorative powers of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, South African Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kambaku Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kambaku Safari Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kambaku Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park