We would definitely recommend staying at Kambaku Safari Lodge. The two things that have really made this an amazing experience for us.1. Evan and Albert (our Ranger and Tracker) made the game drives a success with their wealth of knowledge and passion for their job. 2. Dave (Manager) was always there to make sure everything was perfect and our needs were met and the other staff (Cordelia, Terrance & Lousi) made sure we were always taken care of. These people don't just do their job - they live their job with passion and commitment. Wonderful healthy food every day, exceptional knowledge about the animals and run by a lovely group of people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kambaku Safari Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which can be found within the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park.The camp is well situated in this unspoilt natural wilderness area, home to an astonishing array of animals including the Big 5. Kambaku provides the ultimate escape from busy schedules, with eight well appointed thatched chalets overlooking our own private waterhole.Attracting guests from around the world, Kambaku offers superior standards in all of our facilities yet always maintaining a high level of environmental consciousness. Our dedicated staff will cater to the individual needs of our guests making for a truly memorable stay. With scrumptious bush cuisine in a relaxed, rustic setting our guests can truly unwind and immerse themselves in the restorative powers of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., South African Hotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kambaku Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kambaku Safari Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kambaku Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park