My wife and I left SA in 1985 and we decided to tour South Africa with our children. TT was without doubt this was the highlight of the trip. The service was exceptional, the food delicious and the absolute attention to detail was delightful. However, the game drives with Scotch(who just loves his work) and the talented Isaac(tracker) was the highlight. Thank you for making those game drives the most unforgettable experiences for both myself and my family.
The accommodation was superb without being "over the top" like other private game parks we visited.
Massive thanks to Don,Nina, Scotch,Isaac, Thabo, Pretty,Pinky, Formen,Chris, Louise and the wonderful Alex.
We will back-Brett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park