If you are planning a safari, you have to make Tanda Tula part of your itinerary. I stayed at Tanda Tula and at other camps near Kruger. The tented camp experience is unbeatably unique and the atmosphere the staff creates from the moment you arrive makes you comfortable and relaxed beyond belief. And, the food...OMG. Chef Ryan rocks. Foreman, our guide was knowledgeable and made the game drives very fun. He used his skills to find amazing animals that a lesser guide would have passed by. The tents are beyond comfortable and are totally not what you would expect. Its a must do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park