Everybody deserves Tanda Tula once in their lifetime. Laugh, cheer and smiles at the bar, boma and lounge area whenever we gathered. Endearing, efficient and charmingly cheeky staff that will steal your heart every time a coconut. At the Land Rover wheel (and on the jump seat) a combined 30 years of guiding and game tracking experience that will squeeze out of the Timbavati every possible quality sighting you ask for (tall order as it may have been…our White Lion order was timely delivered even if it was on the very last game drive). The rooms were impeccable, homely and welcoming, exuding practical and simple elegance, the showers hot or cold were utterly more-ish, the beds ginormous, and Tanda Tula’s iconic peacefulness will challenge anyone to rise from slumber… siestas in this patch of bush veld should be trademarked! Having Lion, Leopard and Hyaena waltzing through camp was a sobering and most exciting constant reminder of where you are. Thanks to the whole team for a most enjoyable time and wonderful set of memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park