This was our last lodge of 3 we stayed at and also the best,The people were great we stayed 4 nights and it was like staying with family. We had tent 11 which was outstanding, far enough from the main lodge but not to far it was very peaceful you do have to watch out for the Vervet Monkeys in the morning so they don't take your coffie.If we can get back to South Africa we will book again. We had Scotch and Patrick and had a great time if you get there tell them penquin said hi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park