We were delighted to be part of the Umlani family for 3 nights from July16th 2014. From the first moment in the camp, we felt welcomed and were able to enjoy the hospitality offered.
The game drives were incredible, we saw the Big 5 (Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo & Elephant) but also zebra, giraffe, hippo and so many other animals and birds. The setting is wonderful, the food delicious and the staff all go out of their way to ensure that your stay is magical.
I could go on for ever, but just book and experience it for yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Umlani Bushcamp, a rustic yet exclusive lodge, accommodates guests in cozy en-suite reed and thatch rondavels. Early morning and evening game drives are in open four wheel drive vehicles accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers offers exceptional game viewing opportunitys. Umlani makes the whole event personalized and specializes in escorted walks into this unspoiled wilderness. Umlani, meaning Place of Rest, was established in 1990 by Marco and Marie-Louise Schiess, in the central section of the Timbavati Nature Reserve, which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. Umlani is the perfect nature lovers choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Umlani Bushcamp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umlani Bushcamp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Umlani Bushcamp South Africa/Kruger National Park