My wife and I stay at Umlani for 4 days in early December--the place is fantastic! Kyle and Louise and their staff cannot do enough for you and the guides , Hendrix, Ginger and Elvis are wonderful when they take you out each morning and night for the game drives. They have a wealth of local knowledge and we saw absolutely everything you could imagine in wild life and fauna. The camp facilities are very nice, comfortable and in keeping with the bush environment. An absolutely great place and people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Umlani Bushcamp, a rustic yet exclusive lodge, accommodates guests in cozy en-suite reed and thatch rondavels. Early morning and evening game drives are in open four wheel drive vehicles accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers offers exceptional game viewing opportunitys. Umlani makes the whole event personalized and specializes in escorted walks into this unspoiled wilderness. Umlani, meaning Place of Rest, was established in 1990 by Marco and Marie-Louise Schiess, in the central section of the Timbavati Nature Reserve, which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. Umlani is the perfect nature lovers choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Umlani Bushcamp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umlani Bushcamp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Umlani Bushcamp South Africa/Kruger National Park