We visited Kings Camp on our honeymoon for a 3 day safari and had such a wonderful time. The room we had was absolutley stunning (the honeymoon house - look at the pic attached). Every single detail had been thought of (most importantly all the alcohol and treats!). From the rolling bath, to the huge shower, private pool, lounge area, massive bed and overall style it ticked every box (and 3x over!).The game drives were superb and we saw a leopard on nearly every drive.The staff are also very welcoming, experienced and genuine. It was such a beautiful place to stay and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Thank you for making our honeymoon so special - we'd love to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park