We loved every minute at King's Camp. The staff were wonderful and did everything they could to make us feel so welcome and special. The food was great every meal and it was varied across our 4 days there. The safari gave a chance to spend time looking at all of the big 5 and so many more animals! The rooms were wonderful with such cute touches like sherry decanters, bath salts, fully stocked bar fridge and a lovely outlook complete with elephants drinking, impala passing by, squirrels and bushbucks. The staff greeted us at the door on arrival and after each game drive and made our stay so memorable. Thank you so much King's Camp Staff for such a life long memory of your wonderful place. We were so sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park