As part of a tour we stayed two nights and went on four game drives. We did not see all of the Big 5 but still had a good time. Food was just ok; service was slightly better. Being without our own transportation made it difficult to get around. Game rangers, however, did their best to shuttle us around whenever and wherever we wanted to go. Checkout was a little chaotic - some had erroneous charges on their bills while others had charges missing. The scenery was especially beautiful at night making our visit worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legend Golf and Safari Resort is situated within the Entabeni Safari Conservancy in the malaria-free Waterberg Region of the Limpopo Province of South Africa, just a 35 minute flight or a two and a half hour drive from Johannesburg. This new resort is setting new standards in exclusivity and tranquility and reflects the rich cultural legacy of this ancient part of Africa. The Legend Golf & Safari Resort consists of an exceptional and unique 18-hole Signature Course, a luxury estate and many other facilities, situated on a Big 5 Game Reserve in the heart of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Legend Golf and Safari Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legend Golf And Safari Hotel Mokopane
- Legend Golf And Safari Resort South Africa/Entabeni Game Reserve