We were made to feel special from the minute we arrived until the moment we left. Nothing was too much trouble.
Nick Becker, our ranger, was passionate, friendly, helpful, informative. All the staff were excellent.
The food tastes far better than it looks. The rooms are adequate, and there were gaps between the floorboards showing light down the ravine!
There are a number of different starred properties in the Game Reserve, so there is something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ravineside Lodge comprises tranquil thatched wooden lodges on stilts with magnificent views. Each lodge has 3 or 4 luxury en-suite bedrooms with an African ethnic theme. A private open-plan lounge and bar area extends to the open sundecks. From here guests may indulge in bird and game watching and experience the beauty of the ravine with the rippling sound of water far down in the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Ravineside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravineside Hotel Entabeni Game Reserve
- Ravineside Lodge South Africa/Entabeni Game Reserve