“OK for a one night stop”
Review of Motel 6 Santa Rosa

Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Yakima, Washington
“OK for a one night stop”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was OK for a one night stop. The price is right, and as always, they are pet friendly, without an extra fee. Staff was friendly, the room was clean enough, but the grounds need work. What else can I say. It's a Motel 6... nothing fancy. It's a good one night stay while on the road.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank K S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Our room was clean, tidy and warm...they had turned the heat on prior to our arrival..which is special based on the fact it was 23 degrees outside. Check-in was quick and easy, Kathy was smiling and helpful. Kathy even called our room after check-in to make sure the room met our expectations. Good price and we were safe. Thank you

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank eteepk_12
Reviewed 2 December 2012

All I wanted was a clean motel no perks. First room they gave me had hair on all the pillows and dirt and hair in the bath tub, grimy stained rug. I told the desk they gave me a new room with pubic hair in the sheets. The desk girl was nice gave me my money back and we went to the Best Western across the street, which was mediocre.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Danik1988

Travellers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 29 November 2012

If you're looking for the basics, this is it. Tom should leave more than the light on for the 50+ bucks you pay ,but the bed is comfortable, everything works, and the room is extraordinarily clean. I could elaborate but feel this review needs to be basic and to the point. That is all.

Room Tip: They're all exactly the same.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GIDad
Fairland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I stopped at this Motel 6 in Santa Rosa, New Mexico on my recent trip. I checked in (without a reservation) at about 9 PM. The gal at the front desk (I think her name was Kathy) was very pleasant and treated me well. My room was in a great area and I was able to park my car right in front of my door. Other than the spider sitting on the bed pillow, the room was very clean and comfortable. The people in the room above me kept me awake for a few hours just by walking across their floor,,, the squeaking was loud.....

When I checked out, the gal at the counter was very polite and we chatted for awhile.

Would I stay at this motel again? Absolutely yes.... I did get a good nights rest.....

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Jacksonville
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I ended up arriving a bit earlier than standard check in but that was completely non-issue. The girl at the desk was able to get me into a room right away and was very quick and efficient. The whole staff was very friendly from desk clerks to the maintenance guy. In fact, I was having a blast swimming and he recommended I check out a local hot spot for diving, swimming and what not. He even brought me a brochure and upon checking it out, it was perfect. The room was clean and the AC was quiet. I couldn't have been happier with my stay :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kati H
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I have stayed at this Motel 6 on two seperate occassions, and I have had a great experience both times. Yes, it is your basic Motel 6 without a fridge, microwave etc and you do have to pay a small fee for wifi, but the rooms are clean and the rate is great. The rack rate appears to be $39.99 a night, but they do offer a senior discount that offsets the wifi charge. The staff is extremely helpful and the property seems to be well maintained.

Room Tip: If you want a ground floor room, I suggest you arrive early, as the motel fills up pretty quick late...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo