“great place for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Santa Rosa

Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Tacoma
“great place for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

I stayed her for its easy on/off hwy access. I would recomend this hotel, it is worth the price they charge. A breakfast would have been good but I didn't pass up the coffee in the morning. I close to resturants and other goods.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Yakima, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was OK for a one night stop. The price is right, and as always, they are pet friendly, without an extra fee. Staff was friendly, the room was clean enough, but the grounds need work. What else can I say. It's a Motel 6... nothing fancy. It's a good one night stay while on the road.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank K S
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

Our room was clean, tidy and warm...they had turned the heat on prior to our arrival..which is special based on the fact it was 23 degrees outside. Check-in was quick and easy, Kathy was smiling and helpful. Kathy even called our room after check-in to make sure the room met our expectations. Good price and we were safe. Thank you

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank eteepk_12
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

All I wanted was a clean motel no perks. First room they gave me had hair on all the pillows and dirt and hair in the bath tub, grimy stained rug. I told the desk they gave me a new room with pubic hair in the sheets. The desk girl was nice gave me my money back and we went to the Best Western across the street, which was mediocre.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Danik1988

Travellers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

If you're looking for the basics, this is it. Tom should leave more than the light on for the 50+ bucks you pay ,but the bed is comfortable, everything works, and the room is extraordinarily clean. I could elaborate but feel this review needs to be basic and to the point. That is all.

Room Tip: They're all exactly the same.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GIDad
Fairland, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

I stopped at this Motel 6 in Santa Rosa, New Mexico on my recent trip. I checked in (without a reservation) at about 9 PM. The gal at the front desk (I think her name was Kathy) was very pleasant and treated me well. My room was in a great area and I was able to park my car right in front of my door. Other than the spider sitting on the bed pillow, the room was very clean and comfortable. The people in the room above me kept me awake for a few hours just by walking across their floor,,, the squeaking was loud.....

When I checked out, the gal at the counter was very polite and we chatted for awhile.

Would I stay at this motel again? Absolutely yes.... I did get a good nights rest.....

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Jacksonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

I ended up arriving a bit earlier than standard check in but that was completely non-issue. The girl at the desk was able to get me into a room right away and was very quick and efficient. The whole staff was very friendly from desk clerks to the maintenance guy. In fact, I was having a blast swimming and he recommended I check out a local hot spot for diving, swimming and what not. He even brought me a brochure and upon checking it out, it was perfect. The room was clean and the AC was quiet. I couldn't have been happier with my stay :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo