“Very good, friendly and clean”

Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Very good, friendly and clean”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Overall this was a pretty good hotel for a one night stopover. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. A few nice amenities were included such as directv, breakfast, and an indoor pool with jacuzzi.
The staff was friendly as well, and everything was all good.
I will stay here again if I travel through.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michael B
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found the room comfortable and a great value. We value your opinion and hope to see you again when traveling this way.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I travel frequently and stay in many Comfort Inns. This one is among the very best. Very friendly staff, new and very comfortable beds and a way above average breakfast (not because the food is different than at other Comfort Inns, but because it is cooked properly and tastes much better than the usual, for that reason). Wi Fi is free and very fast.

A wonderful place to spend the night after a long day of driving. A+++

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found the Comfort Inn in Santa Rosa, NM, to be very clean and quite comfortable. The hot breakfast choices were good and were available at 6:00 am when I wanted to eat and hit the road. I would definitely choose the Comfort Inn the next time I need to stop over in Santa Rosa.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was a very comfortable room and a great value. We stopped over night while driving from AZ to MI. The front desk staff was very friendly and gave us a great recommendation for dinner. It was a family owned business called Comet II and had wonderful food.

Riverside, California
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice Hotel, little dated, Our room needed a good cleaning!! Wasn't impressed, BUT a Great Breakfast and Nellie was Super Nice and her HOMEMADE Biscuits were the BEST!! Staff was nice and friendly, easy check in and out.

Room Tip: room in back by interstate 40 was noise and smelled, windows were open and hard to lock
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I couldn't believe this hotel had no elevator! We were VERY tired when we stopped and asked to be switched to a first floor room. Why would you put anyone on the second floor if there were open rooms on the ground floor???

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we do not have an Elevator. Please do give us another chance to stay with us again.
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am happy with my stay here. I stopped here while driving across from California to Virginia. I was so tired that I didn't even bother to mention that stain on the sheet. I just threw a pillow over it and that's all I remember. The bed was super duper soft and comfortable. Breakfast was good also. Outside of our window was a view of the indoor pool which was obviously closed. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.