Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa
Motel 6 Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$52
US$69
Motel 6
US$170
US$162
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsthird floorthe hotel managerunder renovationroom was cleanvery comfortable staya pet friendly hotelnext morningsilver moonfree breakfastking bedyogurtgreat place to stayhot breakfastroad tripindoor pool
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a blessing. Clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly. Continental breakfast is fresh. Beds are comfortable. The pool is heated too! We've stayed here twice in the last year and were happy each time. I put four instead of five stars because they could use a bit more maintenance.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed here twice in 2 weeks while on a holiday trip. The staff is friendly, the breakfasts great, the rooms are just fine. My only complaint would be that they need new towels. The ones I had were frayed and hard as burlap. Still and all, I would stay here again with no reservations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed while passing through for one night and found it to be in line with the chain. It was clean and quiet and everything worked properly. Breakfast is the standard Holiday Inn fare, nothing special, but it's what I expect since I usually try to stay in e chain.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Michaela D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Hi there,
thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your recent stay. We always love to hear what our guests have to say. We hope to see you again the next time you are passing through Santa Rosa NM.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I usually have good luck with this chain, but stayed in Santa Rosa recently and found that while on the surface everything looked okay, looking underneath showed a lack of care. For instance, the bath towels were all frayed along the edges. Not a deal breaker, but still not what I want to see. Also, I opened the bedside cabinet and found that the drawers had lots of hair scattered around. I'll admit that I'm a little phobic about that, but would you want to put anything in that drawer? Overall my impression was that the bare minimum upkeep is being done.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Michaela D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Terra1411,

please let me apologize for the issues you had here. Please feel free to reach out to me at sronmhie@yahoo.com.
We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had an extended stay in Santa Rosa for business. The staff went over and above to accommodate our crew. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates good service. The breakfast was delicious everyday. The cookies in the afternoon were a very nice touch! I literally cannot think of any negative things to say about our stay. Great job!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank A

Hi there,

it was a pleasure to have you guys stay here with us. We are sure glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Santa Rosa NM.