“Late Night - Needed a place to rest”

Quality Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Wylie, Texas
“Late Night - Needed a place to rest”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stopped in Santa Rosa on my way back from Texas from Reno, NV needing a place to rest for the night. The young lady at the counter was very helpful in checking me in and gave me a nice first floor room. I experienced no troubles with the room, except for some reason was unable to connect to one of my favorite games, connection to the internet wasn't a problem, only to my game. AC worked nicely and was quiet, water pressure and temperature good for the shower and breakfast was good and in a nice size room with plenty of table space. When I left, the young lady at the counter informed me I was an Elite Member of their rewards program and gave me a pack of gum when I left, a nice touch, even though I don't think I am all that Elite.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 26 June 2014

Quality inn, Santa Rosa, NM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed there last night, service was great, room was clean. We were on the second floor by the pool, it was real quiet. Check out went smooth. Breakfast was nothing special, same old stuff, bagels , small donuts and juices. Would stay there again.

Stayed June 2014
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 16 June 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I checked in and was given a room door not locked, bed made but not finished pillows elsewhere on couch.
Front desk fellow very apologetic and moved me next door, amazingly same problem. He came to move me and checked the next room and lo and behold same problem.
Finally fourth room was made and I checked in. Found no soap, had to go back to front desks he again was apologetic and even took $10.00 off bill for my trouble .
I stay here three times a year on my Route 66 business trips now.....?

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Twentynine Palms, California
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed for one night in May, 2014. The desk clerk was friendly and our room was ready as promised. The room was comfortable and clean. The A/C unit was rather noisy and the refridgerator/micro wave combo rattled whenever it was running. The two made it nearly impossible to enjoy any restfull sleep despite the comfortable bed. Parking is rather tight. Be careful if you try to adjust the shower head, it just might start spewing water all over the ceiling rather than changing the spray pattern. Overall a nice room with a noise problem. I would stay here again, but I would unplug the fridge.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Rodney

Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I happened to end up staying at the Quality Inn for one night last week. My stay was unplanned and actually came about as a result of an unusual an unfortunate situation, but despite the lousy circumstances that led to my stay I was treated to some of the best service I've ever encountered from a hotel anywhere, and I have traveled all across the country and stayed at all types and all levels of rated hotels, and this hotel, hands down, has the best general manager and staff I have ever encountered.
The staff went to great lengths to make my stay as comfortable and pleasant as the situation could allow for.
They even helped me during their off hours to help me reach my final destination without ever demanding anything extra, and for that I will always be great full.
The hotel is located in a off the beaten path part of New Mexico, but this hotel is excellently maintained and I would visit it again based on the amazing staff along.
Thank you all for your assistance in getting me home and taking care of me during such an unusual and upsetting situation.
Your hotel deserves a six star rating and if you happen to be in this part of New Mexico, don't hesitant to stop at the Quality Inn. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 12 May 2014

Clinton Township
Reviewed 28 April 2014

! made a reservation a month ahead of time so i would have the room that i wanted. We arrived at the hotel at 7:00 P.M on April 23, 2014. to get the room i ordered. The front desk clerk was nice and give us our room, I ask if this was a king bed. He said no it's two queens. I showed him my printed out reservation with my king bed room on the reservation and he said it was not in their system. What good is it to make a reservation through CHOICE HOTELS reservation system and you don't get the room that you reserved when you get to the hotel. I told them I want my money back and went down the street to SUPER 8 SANTA ROSA NEW MEXICO.

Room Tip: Make sure after you make your reservation to call the hotel and make sure they have it correct.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Santarosanm, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Robert O.

Plymouth
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We checked out a few places in town and this was superior. The woman(Maryette) that greeted us when we walked in was absolutely wonderful. She asked if we would like to see the room first which we did. We found the room very clean, good size, nice furniture, and the motel was well maintained. Everything is so clean..we ate at the Sand and Sun restaurant which was very good. This was also recommended from the woman that checked us in. Real asset to the hotel. We have been on the road for a few weeks and have not been treated as well as we have at this hotel. I must add that the breakfast was fantastic....thanks to all the staff for our wonderful stay in your lovely little town. Nancy and Bob, Plymouth, Massachusetts

Room Tip: We find that even though we are tired it is worth it to check the room first.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family