“Good enough”

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Bonner Springs
“Good enough”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Room was good, sheets were old and had been repaired for re-use. I had trouble with the television satellite and the staff came right away to assist me. The location was great but I did go to another Best Western on the same road by mistake. I had no idea that there were two. The breakfast was great but I did not drink the coffee as it smelled like the carafe had been cleaned and I was concerned I was drinking cleaner. I am sure I wasn't but didn't want to take a chance. When I arrived there was no one at the desk and I waited a few minutes for someone to appear.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Great Lakes, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The location of this hotel is very convenient but it is not up to par with the other Best Western hotels we have stayed. There was no WIFI and the TV did not work. The room was very clean but lacked enough toiletries for my family of four.

Travellers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Montgomery, tx, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Hotel was an excellent value for our money. Conveniently located to Interstate exit & entrance, local restaurants and other facilities. Internet was not available during our visit which was an inconvenience.

1 Thank Dennis S
hudson falls, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

ok for a nights stay. the room was large and clean. nice tv with dish service but the tv would not connect. got out my laptop and that didn't work either. too tired to worry about it. motel manager tried to fix tv and offered to move us to another room but we chose not to.

1 Thank Keith B
winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very pleased with the accommodations, staff . cleanliness, and overall appearance. Had some difficulty getting hooked up with the internet. The restaurant nearby was also very good,as the service was fast, food was good and the atmosphere was very nice,

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank John C
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband was traveling and I made his reservations by phone. The operator was very friendly and helpful (Sandy) and allowed me time to check the reviews on tripadvisor before booking. Each room has doors opening to the outside. I am usually very hesitant to stay in places that do not have interior rooms. My husband.. not so much. So I booked it. 66.60 dollars a night plus tax. He said the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the shower was good. that was all that mattered to him. The dogs were not with him, but as fur babies owners, I like to point out the dog friendly hotels.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank mimi_linna
Della S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your husbands recent stay with us. We so appreciate you taking the time to do so. We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guests again in the future. Thanks!
Casa Grande, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I like this hotel because it is pet friendly. It is also decorated nicely and close to a convenience store and a restaurant. It is typically quiet as well. I have stayed here many times and will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Vaim D
Your review was very welcoming and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to do this, when everyone is so busy with other things these days. We appreciate your comments and your business. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.