“Great Route 66 experience”

Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
London, Canada
“Great Route 66 experience”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is an older property and although our sink and tub could be replaced anytime we found the rooms large, clean and comfortable. Travelling with a friend to Sedona Arizona this was our last stop before spending a week in Sedona. We plan to stop at this location again on our route home.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Della S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our property. We do so appreciate it when a guest takes the time to write about their experience. So, thanks, and we hope to have you as our guest at a future date.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kuttawa, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The room was dated and the bathroom fan sounded like a plane. Very loud. The breakfast was terrible. Not much in food and the hard boiled eggs were frozen and fruit cocktail was frozen too. The overall experience was not up to Best Western other hotels. We have stayed in many Best Western hotel thru the year and this one was the worst.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

United States
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel was nice the room was clean and the staff was friendly. They are pet friendly which is a plus. I only stayed one night but I would recommend this hotel. One thing they could do is get better tv stations to watch. I did not use the internet so I am not sure how that is.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Bonner Springs
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Room was good, sheets were old and had been repaired for re-use. I had trouble with the television satellite and the staff came right away to assist me. The location was great but I did go to another Best Western on the same road by mistake. I had no idea that there were two. The breakfast was great but I did not drink the coffee as it smelled like the carafe had been cleaned and I was concerned I was drinking cleaner. I am sure I wasn't but didn't want to take a chance. When I arrived there was no one at the desk and I waited a few minutes for someone to appear.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Great Lakes, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The location of this hotel is very convenient but it is not up to par with the other Best Western hotels we have stayed. There was no WIFI and the TV did not work. The room was very clean but lacked enough toiletries for my family of four.

Montgomery, tx, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Hotel was an excellent value for our money. Conveniently located to Interstate exit & entrance, local restaurants and other facilities. Internet was not available during our visit which was an inconvenience.

1 Thank Dennis S
hudson falls, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

ok for a nights stay. the room was large and clean. nice tv with dish service but the tv would not connect. got out my laptop and that didn't work either. too tired to worry about it. motel manager tried to fix tv and offered to move us to another room but we chose not to.

1 Thank Keith B