“Appearances can be misleading”
Review of San Miguel Inn

San Miguel Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Socorro
Reviewed 26 February 2008

When I drove by the hotel, the outside looked neat and clean and looked like it would be a cozy place to stay. A sign on the wall advertised $29.99 rooms. When I checked in, the room was actually $45. When I got to my room I was not happy with the inside. It was dirty and dingy and I didn't want to touch anything. The bed and room fixtures were old and needing replacement. There were stains on the floor and bedspread and hairs in the bathroom. The best thing there was the free wireless internet. I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 4nhand
There are newer reviews for San Miguel Inn

Reviewed 26 June 2007

Stayed for four days in this hotel. The trash was not taken out once, there was hair in the shower from the previous occupants, soap and linnen were not changed during my whole stay. There were even beer cans from previous occupants under the bed. Overall the stay there was horrific and I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank estedemont
Reviewed 11 December 2006

The room was nice and large which is unusual these days. The property was clean. The linnens were clean, the beds comfortable, but the room itself needed a better cleaning all around. I wouldn't stay there again unless I absolutely had to. Needs upgrades and a better maid service.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank NMRawker
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado
Reviewed 4 April 2006

I made a reservation 2 days prior to arrival. I asked for a AAA discount but I accepted the rate, $52, as the person on the phone said, no discount, it's my last room and the town's filling up because of the event. When I got to town there were lots of hotels with $27 posted and vacancies. The parking lot was not full the night I stayed. I ate in my room and washed the table, it had something brown and sticky on it. The door had dirty hand prints on it. There were wild cats wandering around the premesis. The linens were clean. Parking was free and right outside the door. Outside entrances, which I like. I would have been okay with the place, if I had payed a lot less for the room.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Socorro hotels
Americas Best Value Inn Socorro
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Economy Inn
Economy Inn
#8 of 10 in Socorro

Been to San Miguel Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about San Miguel Inn

Address: 916 N California Ave. NE, Socorro, NM 87801-4252
Region: United States > New Mexico > Socorro
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Socorro
Price Range: £40 - £45 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — San Miguel Inn 2*
San Miguel Inn of Socorro, NM offers great rooms at competitive rates. Attractions include Socorro's Bosque Del Apache , New Mexico Tech, El Camino Real historic trail and Escondida Lake Site. plenty of things to do whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. We are pleased to offer our guest free Continental breakfast, Pool, and Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your San Miguel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.