Americas Best Value Inn Socorro
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
Gazelle Stay(Socorro)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshard boiled eggsfree breakfastroom was cleanmanager owneran older hotelnew mexicofridge and microwavebusiness travelnice selectionnothing fancycoffee makerplace to stayexcellent stayfitness centerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationoatmeal
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had to leave very early a few days during my stay, and I had just mentioned it to the owner in conversation. He made sure breakfast was out at 3:00 am for those days. Also, he was very helpful in general.

The hotel is outdoors (so it's basically a motel), but for the most part it was very clean and well kempt. They have a pool, but it was locked up and covered during my stay, which was mid-summer, so I'm not sure what the story is there. Overall, I would recommend this place to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. Glad you enjoyed all the amities we offer. Thank you for choosing for Americas Best Value Inn Socorro,Nm .The staff will love the feedback on there rooms . Hope to see you all again.
KEEP SMILING>>>>
SMILING FACE WINS THE WORLD......
and I want to mention every all our guest about our Price and Our Service compair with other motel.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is one of those places that really doesn't look like much from the outside but is fairly nice on the inside. I could tell that they had recently undergone a renovation, some of which was not entirely up to spec. My guess is that the building contractor was the low bidder on this one. Still, the furnishing are nice and comfortable. Air conditioning worked (thank goodness!) and wasn't so noisy that you couldn't sleep. I can't really comment about the breakfasts since I never got a chance to indulge. The folks running this motel are very nice and willing to go the extra mile to make you happy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

KEEP SMILING>>>>
SMILING FACE WINS THE WORLD......

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This was our second stay at This Inn. The price went up about 50% from when we stayed about 5 weeks earlier. "Thin" would describe our stay best. Thin sheets, thin towels and a thin ray of daylight all around the room's door. Though the rooms and grounds were fairly clean, we were somewhat dismayed at this stay. The pool was not available for use in the middle of July which seemed quite odd. But my husband and I joked that it was because they needed the water to thin down the meager free breakfast. The coffee was bitter and watered down, the orange juice had twice the water it needed and the waffle batter was as thin as cream. Because of this, most of the waffle evaporated upon cooking leaving a ... thin meal. There was no yogurt, no butter for the toast and no selection of fruit. There was, thankfully, a McD's down the street to get coffee and juice after we checked out. A good bed to sleep in is about all I can recommend for this stay. At least the loud air conditioner served as white noise for sleeping.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
DIPAK G, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

First of all I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention, I have resolved many of them, and am working on a long term plan for my pool, I wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon.

Safe Travels
DJ
Americas Best Value Inn
Socorro NM

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This motel provides a comfortable bed and good service. I can tell that the owners are trying to renovate and refurbish an older property.

Pros:
The mattress was new and comfortable and the pillows were fine. The bathroom counter and sink were new, and there was new tile on the floor. A really nice amenity was the ceiling fan. Service was friendly and competent. All fixtures and plumbing in the room worked fine, and there was abundant very hot water. The room was clean.

Cons:
The king room I had was small and crowded, and much of the furniture was old and scuffed. The desk chair had seen better days; the padding was crushed and displaced. Sheets and towels were clean but showing wear and small stains. Breakfast bar was below average - I was hoping for a waffle but they were out of batter and there was no attendant present. The pool was covered and closed.

Most important, though, was a comfortable bed and a good night's sleep. That's what I paid for and what I received.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

It is never happened before so,I am very apolozies for this Inconvience But we have sign at lobby for Service Bell and Our Brand dose not have mandatory Breakfast but we try to make our Guest Happy with us with cheap price so,please

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stay in Socorro every 2 weeks or so and let Priceline choose me the best property under their best deals section. This is the first time I stayed at this hotel as it usually chooses a different property for me. I was very pleased with the location and the check-in procedure and staff. One small disappointment was the fact this property apparently charges more for two queen beds than a king bed, something that was NOT disclosed through the Priceline process. I traveled with another contractor on this trip and when I requested we have two beds I was forced to pay an extra $10.00 for this. This actually pushed the overall price over what I normally pay for a hotel with 2 queen beds in Socorro so it was a little disheartening as I feel Priceline sent me on a bad trip. It is definitely not the fault of Americas Best Value Inn so don't hold it against them I guess. I just may not use that specific service if I know I need 2 beds. The breakfast seemed adequate, but I only grabbed a blueberry muffin on the way out. Thanks for having a great a/c unit on a hot and stuffy night too!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank You Choosing Socorro Americas Best Value Inn, Thank You Giving Us Good Feedback ,We Always Try to Work Hard and Make Very Happy With Us. and also in future we will give Good Service. " KEEP SMILING......SMILING FACE WINS THE WORLD...." Thank You . We Try To Upgrade our property so, we are giving very best lavel service to All Our Guest. and I hope in future I accept more Bussiness from you.