“Great attention”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Socorro
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had a very good experience staying at this hotel. Good price, room was ok, bed and bathroom the same. Personnel was nice and the manager, DJ, a great person. If I go again to Socorro I will stay at this place again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, I have corrected the issues that you mentioned, and hope to see you return soon. I value you as a guest and thank you for the time you took to write this great review.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Their price seemed too good to be true, but it wasn't. Great value, a clean and comfortable room and no extra charge for my dog. I'm a smoker and took a smoking room, carpet had a few soiled spots from other smokers but what the heck. Clean and quiet and a great price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and I have looked at the issues that you mentioned and have taken care of them. I hope that you return soon, ans find that our accommodations are much better on your next visit.

Travel Safely

Reviewed 13 October 2013

It is an old motel that had been repainted. It looks like they did a fair renovation but nothing special. The tv is an old CRT and only works in black and white. At least one light bulb is out and the in room fridge does not get very cold.

Haven't had the breakfast yet so I may have something to add later.

This place would be a value at 30 or 40 a night but not at 60 which is anout what we paid.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Animasrio

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I have looked at the issues that you mentioned and I am working diligently to make some changes. I value every response as it helps me make my Hotel the best Hotel in Town. I hope that you return so that I may show you the true value of customer relations and support.

I wish You Safe Travels

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Professional, friendly staff. Service here isn't just a motto but rather involved folks with a genuine interest in the quality provided. Up-dated in 2013, the facilities are clean and well cared for. Free Wi Fi is as quick as anything in town and provided with easy connection. Stay also includes a free, light breakfast. I spend a lot of time in Socorro teaching at the State Fire Accademy and for my money, this is by far the best value in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim F
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Hello, I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, and hope t see you soon. I also want to thank you for the service that you provide our community as a Fire Fighter.

Best Wishes and Safe Travels.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stopped for the night on the way to Las Cruces. This hotel was clean and quiet. HUGE rooms, comfortable beds, hot water. Good value. Breakfast was okay--waffles, yogurt, cereal, bagels. The WIFI was in and out because our room was one of the farthest away--but it worked well in the lobby. Also in the lobby were a variety of flyers/advertisements and coupons which helped with lunch and dinner. Overall, a good stay, great front desk clerk and clean rooms!

Room Tip: Our room was in the back--super quiet, no road noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Clean and Quiet wow, what a wonderful way to describe my Hotel, Thank You so Much!. I am working on resolving the WIFI Issue, and hope to get is done quickly. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This property is truly the best value for your dollar in Socorro, NM. I've stayed here on my way thru, then back again 2 weeks later.. The rooms are SPOTLESS, and QUIET. I had absolutely no negatives to report. The desk people, who I believe are also the owners, were VERY helpful, and even called me in the my room after my arrival, to make sure everything was OK. I wouldn't stay ANYWHERE else, (or let my friends) in Socorro for the value of this perfect resting place.

Room Tip: The rooms first on the left after the office have no one above you, and the desk personnel are very...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
DIPAK G, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I strive to give our guests the best possible experience when they stay with us, and hope that you return soon.

Safe Travels

Dipak
Americas Best Value Inn
Socorro NM

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is the first ABVI that we have ever stayed in. It's okay for an overnight stay only. Customer service was good especially when we rang about the Internet connection which we had trouble with. The towels were paper thin, toilet seat had breaks in it, which I had concerns about. I covered the seat each time it was used. The hair dryer sounded like a jumbo yet taking off and just cut out after 15 seconds. I did mention this to the manager who said he would look at it.
Apart from these few issues,we found the customer service was good and we were allowed to park our motorcycle under cover outside our room. The motel is mainly single storey, was quiet and was good value for money and breakfast was suitable for our taste. I would recommend this motel for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
DIPAK G, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

I want to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention and would like to inform you that each and every one of them has been resolved. I credit our success in the lodging industry to all of my guests that bring these matters to my attention so that I may resolve them as quickly as possible.

Safe Travels