This Best Western is a good place to stay on the way back to Albuquerque. The pool and jacuzzi are excellent and very clean. Rooms are comfy and clean, too. We had an issue with our bathroom and the desk clerk,Andrew, really went out of his way to fix it. Outstanding service!
This little town used to be nicer, but it has been hit hard by the crash of the economy. We ended up at Sonic for dinner which is a step up from McDonald's. Check out the Old Town Plaza nearby. (But not at night. A few rough looking characters drinking and loitering).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Southwest and the Best Western Socorro Hotel and Suites! Our hotel offers exterior and interior rooms, pet friendly rooms(pet fees and some restrictions apply), free continental breakfast and wi-fi, and indoor pool and hot tub. We are conveniently located near several restaurants, New Mexico Tech Campus and Golf Course, the Bosque Del Apache Wildlife Refuge, and Trinity Site (open twice a year to the public). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Socorro Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Socorro Hotel Socorro
- Best Western Socorro Hotel And Suites
- Socorro Best Western