Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
cdfrosty
Los Alamos, New Mexico

Good place to stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jan 2018via mobile
We came to Socorro to visit Bosque del Apache and just needed a clean room to sleep in. We ended up in a suite even though I just booked a double bed. Very clean and spacious room. Customer service was excellent, Gina at the front desk was great. Great value, clean and quiet room.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review
Responded 11 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We appreciate how you have let us know what areas of our service impressed you.
£146
0.0 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
    £83
42.0 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Socorro
All reviews great value flat screen tv in town pool and hot tub hot breakfast comfortable room yogurt free breakfast nice stay microwave linens ac carpet chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I expected a great breakfast as advertised. The sign at the front desk said from 5:30am 9:00am which was perfect for my sunrise trip to the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge. Unfortunately at 5:45 the breakfast was not ready plus I could not make a waffle since the batter wasn’t ready. On top of no hot breakfast the pillows on my bed were so soft like sponges that I got very little sleep. I recommend the motel invest in better pillows and hire a second staff person to help have breakfast ready.

Trip type: Travelled solo
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We were driving by Socorro late at night looking for a good place to rest, we came up to this location. So worth it for the price. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean and spacious. I recommend it. Good breakfast too.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was beyond impressed by this hotel and struggled to find anything wrong with it. This is not a new hotel, so I was concerned that the room might cause issues with my serious mold allergy, but I was just fine. The room was kept very clean and appeared well-maintained and recently updated. The bed was comfortable, the WiFi worked well, and there were plenty of outlets. My room included a balcony, refrigerator, large flat-screen TV, and microwave - not things I expected for the price I paid. I was also impressed by the above-average breakfast selection.

Overall, I thought this hotel was a fantastic value. I have stayed at other hotels in Socorro, paying more and receiving less than I did here. It is worth driving a few more blocks off the Interstate to get here!

I definitely plan on staying here next time I'm in town!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our property with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you all again soon

Reviewed 13 December 2017

After a disastrous experience at my previous hotel in another city, I was looking forward to a better experience and Econo Lodge delivered.

I arrived late at night after riding my motorcycle in 30 degree weather. The last thing I wanted was to deal with problems at a hotel. I was lucky. As soon as I walked into my room, I had a big smile on my face.

The room had been either recently built or recently renovated and it was absolutely perfect! It had a beautiful new floor, great lighting, and, most importantly, it was spotless. No stains, nothing dirty. Everything was perfectly tidied up.

My room had a table to eat, a desk to work, a great desk chair, and a new TV which I didn't try out. Staff was friendly and there is a great diner next door that you can walk to.

This is the place to go when in Socorro.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daiverman
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is a great location for those who want to go to Bosque del Apache. Rooms were quiet, clean and appreciated the fridge and microwave. The continental breakfast had hard boiled eggs which were also appreciated. Water pressure in shower was great and liked the shower head which could be changed for various water streams. We will stay here again.

Room tip: We were in the back of lodge away from road. Walmart across the street
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suz T
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We appreciate how you have let us know what areas of our service impressed you .