The Historic Taos Inn
El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$113
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$162
Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$168
Burch Street Casitas Hotel Downtown(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$146
US$140
El Monte Sagrado(Taos)
US$291
US$260
  • Pool
US$216
Inn on the Rio(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$170
Agoda.com
1,412 results
All reviewsadobe barlive musicdoc martinshelen's housenightly entertainmentmain buildingcourtyard roomgreat musicnew mexicowithin walking distancecentral locationmiddle of townhistoric taoskit carsonkiva fireplaceart galleriesadobe walls
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have stayed at this wonderful Inn twice. 10 years apart. Once was a lovely girfriend getaway. My friend and I actually had only planned one night here, but once we checked in and fell immediately in love with the place, we ran downstairs to the desk to secure another night and adjusted our trip accordingly. We were in a room with a kiva fireplace. So quaint! Right above the main gathering room. We enjoyed the live music until the wee hours, mingling with the locals. The second time, was just a couple of months ago. My mother and I had a much quieter room in one of the buildings toward the back of the complex. Our room was clean, peaceful, quiet and comfortable. We did not avail ourselves of the evening entertainment, but we did have a wonderful dinner in the onsite restaraunt. On a subsenquent evening we crossed the street and had dinner at another lovely restaraunt. Both mornings we breakfasted at wonderful establishments just a short walk from the Inn's front door. The location of the Inn could not be better. You are in the heart of Taos. Once we checked in, unless we went for a day trip, (of which there are several just a few minutes in either direction) we just walked around Taos proper.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, you don't want to be in the main building. Ask for an out of the way room. They all have lovely outdoor areas, as well. If you plan to enjoy the wonderful bar and live music, open mic nights, etc. late into the evening you may love a room in the main building. I have enjoyed both kinds of stays at this lovely Inn.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Wonderful inn with lots of historic charm. Great location, just steps away from plaza, shops, restaurants. Really enjoyed late afternoon drinks and eats in the bar! Will definitely return, wish we were there now.

Room Tip: Inn's website lets you view and reserve specific rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I loved the hotel. I was traveling alone and wanted a safe setting. Staff was friendly. However I couldn't get anyone to get me connected to wifi!! I did ask!
The doc Martin's had incredible New Mexico cuisine! The margaritas were great- Laura gave me her recipe for the jalepeño one--thanks!!
Didn't have much time to see the city as I was in the hospital 7-8 hrs a day with my sister who lives outside of Taos.It was interesting to me that not one of the people at the front desk knew where the Michael McCormick gallery was(almost directly across the street)!
I'd love to stay there again-if I have someone t share the cost!! It would be nice to have a mini fridge and a coffee maker!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great music in the lobby. Bar food is great. Very helpful desk staff (Pete Rommel). Excellent suggestions for restaurants and sites! The location was very convenient and within walking distance of the plaza and other downtown destinations. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Around the main courtyard are best.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Can't beat the location and the in house live music only adds to the experience! The prices are reasonable and although I didn't stay in the back the rooms seemed rather romantic. That would have been lost on me though since I was traveling alone on a road trip. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo