bottom line-La Dona Luz is my favorite place to stay out of anywhwere I have ever stayed. I have traveled to Europe at least 6 times,stayed in many very very nice places there as well as throughout the Souhwest and Northeast and of all the places i prefer La Dona... Paco is a TERRIFIC host, the B and B is spectacular,the rooms are themed and gorgeous,the location can't possibly be beat etc etc etc.We have stayed there at least ten times and are looking forward to the next ten plus times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico