If you're looking for a taste of the southwest, you can't do better than this. The rooms are beautifully decorated with real art, authentic southwestern architectural details and comfortable spanish/southwestern furniture. The owner, Paco has deep roots in Taos and was a source of some great stories told sitting around the kiva at breakfast, which contrary to a couple of reviews I read here, was really good. Sarah came in each morning, started a fire in the kiva, got some excellent coffee going and made some really nice breakfasts for us. All in all, a really great experience in Taos for us because of the choice we made to stay at La Dona Luz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico