We booked La Dona Luz based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed! The location is ideal - across the street from the Plaze. Each room is unique and stuff full of interesting New Mexican goodies. We stayed in the Yellow Bird Deer room that had a super comfortable bed, a cute sitting room with a Kiva fireplace and a private patio. Paco, our host, was friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was cooked to order and served in a lovely room. This will be our new go-to place in Taos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico