This was our first time in this B&B.We stayed in the Sonrisa room upstairs. It was a beautiful room. Large with a great bathroom and views from all windows! The bed was comfortable. And the room was quite large. The convenience was great! Within walking distance to every place in the Historic District! The food was awesome! Paco, the host was great! He and his staff made us feel more than welcome! We would definitely stay here again and try all the other rooms! Every room was beautifully done with wonderful artwork! We will be back! Thanks Paco!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico