We found the place on Internet & we loved it from the first photo we saw: enchanted colors, art, flowers & treasures in every corner! When we arrived we met the owner Paco - good hearted & creative artist. He let us to an adorable Sonrisa room where we stayed in for one night, only one but not the last one. Sunny, with great art & AN AMAZING BATHROOM (hand painted tiles & Jacuzzi). We will be back... There are no words to describe the great hospitality & charm of this place! You have to experience it!
Oh! We met also Anela who works for Paco & is an agreeable lady to be around.
And on top of all of it the inn is affordable, 2 minutes walking distance from Plaza & yet a quiet place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico