We highly recommend this fabulous Inn! Our room was like a private art gallery with lovely art, indian pottery, Kachina Dolls and more. The location is perfect and easily within walking distance of galleries, restaurants and the Plaza. La Dona Luz Inn is the most sensational Boutique" Inn we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The owner is just as charming as the facility! His knowledge of the area is vast and his own personal history is rich in the Southwest culture. We arrived strangers and left Friends! Please treat yourself to a little slice of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico