What a great B&B! Wonderful Santa Fe design and decor, fantastic location and very cute rooms. This is an older property so be ready to watch your step as nearly every entrance or exit requires a step up or down. We stayed in the Kit Carson room and loved it with one caution. The bedroom has a big skylight over the bed that cannot be blocked off except for an undersized shudder placed beneath it. If you need a dark room for those late "sleep-ins", get a different room. The patio is well decorated with several tables and is a great place to take in breakfast and chat with other guests. Located just off the Plaza makes walking around a very convienent endeavor. Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico