This was our one splurge on accommodation on our 2 week roadtrip across the states.
The breakfast was amazing and the atmosphere was quirky, comfortable, clean, and inspiring. A very unique stay. We stayed in the top room and we had an amazing view of the New Mexico landscape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, rambling adobe hotel that was once the heart of the Taos literary scene, and whose former owner enticed D.H.Lawrence to move to Taos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mabel Dodge Luhan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Hotel Taos
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Taos, New Mexico