This is a place built on history. I came hear on a personal retreat to find some center within a hectic lifestyle, I found an essence of Taos. Backed up directly to Indian land and with a back story out of movies it is a blessing to stay here. If you are looking to be pampered or coddled, this is not the place for you. Understand you find these things through self reflection and quite. The staff is very Taos, as well as everything you run into in city limits don't let that discourage you, much like France no one is in a hurry to serve or in turn get paid. This is all ok, because the beauty is no one really has anywhere to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, rambling adobe hotel that was once the heart of the Taos literary scene, and whose former owner enticed D.H.Lawrence to move to Taos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mabel Dodge Luhan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Hotel Taos
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Taos, New Mexico