I booked the solarium and was really excited about staying here. The atmosphere is so beautiful and everything inside is really charming. The problem is there's no real privacy. You can hear everything your neighbors say and do and they can hear you too. As a private person, I found the stay to be uncomfortable. Too bad, they get a lot right. The beds are comfy and the rooms are beautiful. Also breakfast is only from 8-9 every day so we missed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, rambling adobe hotel that was once the heart of the Taos literary scene, and whose former owner enticed D.H.Lawrence to move to Taos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mabel Dodge Luhan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Hotel Taos
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House Taos, New Mexico