Sagebrush Inn & Suites
US$82
US$78
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$97
US$86
US$118
US$99
QualityInn
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$291
US$260
Travelocity
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,127 results
All reviewsthe cantinamurphy bedconference centerfrench toastgeorgia o'keefefree breakfastoriginal buildingnew mexicooatmealchain hotelbeds were comfortablean older hoteladobe stylehistoric hotellive musickiva fireplacelarge room
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay at the Sagebrush Inn. We stayed in the suites in one of the newer portions of the hotel and greatly enjoyed our patio entrance to the outdoor pool and hot tub. The rooms were nicely decorated, clean and very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was wonderful. My daughters found the French toast and pancakes to die for. I noticed several negative reviews but would like to note many were based on the older portion of the hotel. Old world charm does not come without its problems and it is obvious the staff and owners are working on updates while honoring the history of the inn. The main hotel pool is covered but there was notice that guests were welcome to use the indoor pool in one portion of the grounds or the outdoor pool on the portion of the grounds where we stayed. I would highly recommend the Sagebrush Inn!

Stayed: July 2014
Mark N, General Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Personally, I can't thank you enough for writing such a great review and recognizing what it is the new ownership/management are trying to achieve here in the short months since the purchase. It is so refreshing to be able to write a thank you to someone who can look at the big picture and to appreciate the history that is the Sagebrush Inn. On behalf of my entire staff we sincerely thank you and hope you do come back to the Sagebrush Inn very soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My third visit in three years. I tried to stay here for the entire week, but others at my conference had booked it up. I was sort of okay with that because my experience last year wasn't anything great. However, after fleeing the Hampton Inn, and it's indifferent staff and rude management, in comparison the Sagebrush was heavenly. I stayed one night in the newer hotel, a change for me. I've always stayed in the older section.

Room was fantastic. Clean. Pretty. Lots of lighting. Lots of table space. Excellent internet connection. Great exercise room nearby. Excellent restaurant breakfast. Staff genuinely wanted me there. I felt at home.

A few complaints. I was on the first floor near a back access door. The access door didn't lock. It should have locked, because it had a lock and a space to swipe your card, but it didn't close all the way. I felt secure though, because of the deadbolt on my door.

Also, a group of young men were in the parking lot back near my room, about six of them, drinking beer and hanging out at the back of a truck. It was disconcerting to have that going on so close to my room, though I couldn't hear them once I was inside. In my city and state this is illegal, maybe not in NM?

Finally, you COULD hear the live music from the bar, even all the way in back where my room was. I'd give the place higher than a three except for these three things. The place was a breath of heavenly fresh air after my terrible couple of nights at the Hampton Inn across the street.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet. I couldn't hear my neighbors at all. However, I could hear the live music in the bar, though my room was two parking areas away from it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank writer262runner
Mark N, General Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I am so sorry to hear that your beginning stay in Taos was not what you expected. But, I am happy that The Sagebrush Inn was able to accommodate you and that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Your group is one of my staff's favorite groups and we look forward in seeing you all next year, book early!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at the Sagebrush Inn on July 20th through 22nd. The best part was the hot breakfast that was included with your stay... it wasn't just muffins, juice and yogurt ;) It was a bit pricey for not being as dated as it was. It was clean and we stayed in a queen/king room and it was roomy and it had two nice flat new flat screens. So as far as the basics it was fine. However, the WIFi was horrible, constantly dropping a signal. The fancy TV's were static analogue cable (defeats the purpose of a fancy flat screen). These small things may not matter, but IF you are traveling with children it can be a deal breaker!!!! Upon check in we were giving the wrong room, so when the ladies arrived to check in they found us in their room! Luckily the ladies were nice enough to take the room that was meant to be ours. Lastly they advertise as a "pet friendly" hotel. We pre-paid at check- in. Upon check out I found where we had been charged an additional $84. I asked why, the girl told me it was bc we had a pet, the room we were in was not a pet friendly room (do the math on that one - they put us in that room) and we did not disclose we had a pet - I booked on booking.com and it didn't say anywhere about a pet disclosure clause! So they tried to charge us a $50 cleaning fee and $9 / night pet fee PLUS tax. Our issue was resolved because of a very sweet girl named Brianna, who saw it was an error on their part - refunded the $50 charge (we stilled paid the $18 pet fee) I highly advise reading all their reading all the fine print! Next time I think I will try another place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mcanida

Thank you so much for taking a moment and writing a review of the Sagebrush Inn. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward in seeing you again should you ever find yourself in Taos again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Like most of the hotels/motels in Taos, this one is just old and worn out. Ricky and Lucy Ricardo stay there. Property hasnt seen any upkeep in years as the owners arent spending anything to keep it up. The website photos are misleading or taken 30 years ago. Taos is just a dirty little tourist trap and this is one of many "bargains" for a hotel. The room was dirty, smelled like bleach. Water pressure was terrible, carpet was dirty. Pillows were horrible. A/C unit froze us at night but room to stuffy without. Only saving point was the breakfast. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Harry E
Mark N, General Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I am truly saddened that you weren't able to appreciate the beauty that is Taos. That being said, we welcome all comments good and bad, it's what makes us such a great hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of Taos and the Sagebrush Inn.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was a little leery of staying here because the price was so reasonable. I guess technically it's a motel, but feels so much more than that. The rooms are clean, the amenities plentiful, and the grounds are nicely laid out and landscaped. Despite the fact that Sagebrush is on the main road, we found it very peaceful and relaxing. Ask for a room at the back, away from the main road, and upstairs on the 2nd floor. There were a few glitches: our room was not cleaned when we walked in, but that gave us a good excuse to ask for another room upstairs in a better location. We checked in on a busy Fiesta weekend, and the staff seemed a bit stressed, but other than that a big thumbs up. And a good free breakfast too!

Room Tip: See above. Ask for a 2nd floor room at the back, facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Andy A

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we sincerely appreciate the time it took to do the review and look forward in seeing you in the future.

Sincwerely