“outstanding restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Taos, New Mexico
“outstanding restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have dined for many years at this restaurant and have always found the food and service excellent. The restaurant is charming and intimate and the owner, Marco, is always there to greet you. There is a wide range of selections to choose and specials are always offered. Marco is an excellent chef and each dish is prepared to perfection. He chooses his ingredients carefully and makes his own sauces which always add wonderful flavor to many of his dishes. Stella' is a great place to eat for both lunch and dinner. SW

• Visited April 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Italian Hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Judging by the wonderful glass of red wine, conversation with owner and compliments from diners, this is a great place to dine, meet friends and make new friends. Conveniently located around the corner from great galleries and shops on Ledoux Street.

Visited March 2014
“Wonderful atmosphere even better food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service! Awesome family owned restaurant preparing authentic Italian cuisine. Highly recommended!!

Garden City, Kansas
“Wonderful atmosphere, even better service. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Stella's was hard to find for us but well worth the search. My wife got Stella's Cajun pasta, the dish was delicious. I myself got the calamari and one of the daily specials. The candlelit table we had was perfect for our group. From the impressive wine list to the home made desserts Stella's is a great place to eat!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Definitely worth a visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I ate at Stella's for dinner on a Monday night. We were hungry early, and walked in just after they opened at 5:00. We were welcomed and seated, and the server seemed genuinely glad to see us as if she were hosting us in her own home! Sometimes hitting a restaurant as they just open can lead to some eye-rolling, and deep sighs from the staff! That was definitely not the case here. Cindy ordered the squash ravioli, which I was able to sample. It was fantastic. Fresh ravioli are an absolute necessity with us, and these were fresh and wonderfully tasteful. I had the chicken Parmesan. It was nicely crispy, and cooked perfectly. I loved the flavor of the marinara sauce. The sauce was LOADED with small tomatoes that also tasted freshly cut. I am uncertain why some previous reviewers had any difficulty here, but we certainly did not. I did visit the restroom, as I always try to do so I can comment, and it was immaculate. As a nice aside, there was a family having a 6th birthday party there for a cute little girl, but even with that going on, the restaurant was still very intimate, and we felt as if we were alone on our date!

• Visited January 2014