“THE HEALTHIEST RESTAURANT IN NEW MEXICO!!!”
Review of Raw to Go

Raw to Go
Ranked #85 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Though we provide the highest quality organic food which is gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, and raw and can make food with your requirements, we are closed for the 1917-18 winter season, until mid-May. We may be reorganizing our concept, sign, and goals. We will let you know.
Reviewed 19 February 2012

No joke.

Raw To Go is my favorite place to eat...EVER. If you are Veg-Friendly, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw Vegan...this is the place for you. And even if you still like to eat flesh(!)...you will thoroughly enjoy this CUISINE!

My two little girls and I eat here as often as we can. We don't have a lot of money but it fits because Raw To Go is ALWAYS affordable! They have a $4 plate, a HUGE Taos Bowl that costs $5.75, and all sorts of other things ranging from $.50 seed crackers to $4 RAW DESSERTS to $12 MEALS.

Any flavor you're looking for...any consistency...you can find at Raw To Go. They are FOOD MASTERS!

Definitely stop by even if it's out of your way! It's soooooo worth it.

OH! And if they're not open...just call and they'll open the store up just for you and yours!! Why can't more establishments be like RAW TO GO?

7  Thank nomoreslaughter

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Raw to Go is a little gem of a place tucked away in a back corner in downtown Taos. Its run by Tamar, who creates beautiful food every day. The amazing thing about this place is that he charges on a sliding scale so it is affordable for everyone. I ate there every day possible during my month long stay in Taos last summer, ate alone, brought friends and even clients. I only wish that there was a Raw To Go in the town of Sedona, where I live. I would be their best customer..

5  Thank filmdreamer