“My favorite Taos food”

Raw to Go
Ranked #87 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Though we provide the highest quality organic food which is gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, and raw and can make food with your requirements, we are closed for the 1917-18 winter season, until mid-May. We may be reorganizing our concept, sign, and goals. We will let you know.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This tiny restaurant is big on value and knowledge of raw food. It serves organic and mostly raw. I highly recommend the desserts. Call in advance. In the winter it is to go only and the hours and days vary.
The kale smoothie is addicting.

2  Thank ca t

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a delight! There is no set menu- they prepare whatever is fresh and available locally. I had a spring roll with jicama, pecans, greens, onion that was wonderful. They also had a pot of soup/stew with sprouted rice, black-eyed peas and carrots that was hearty and delicious. When I was leaving, I asked how much I owed them- the response was, "just pay what you can." I was generous because I really hope they will continue making delicious, simple food!

2  Thank Roaddogflo
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This past weekend my family and I had the chance to stop by and visit this little restaurant, that we had heard great reviews about. We were definitely not disappointed. The food was exquisite and by far the best raw food we have ever had. If that wasn't enough the service was excellent. The restaurant is not your average sit down place, but the outdoor cozy atmosphere is a perfect mixture of relaxation and enjoyment. We could definitely tell that the owner loves what she does and is an amazing chef! Highly recommended for anyone that cares about healthy and delicious eating. Absolutely must try the Mint Lemonade it is the best lemonade ever and all the food we had was delicious!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Eat here. You will be glad you did. We had raw soup, raw pizza, homemade kombucha and raw bread. The flavors were fantastic! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I ate here last summer. They really did not have a menu - they just made something for us based on what they had in the kitchen. We ate it outside in a cute little patio.

The food was tasty. Not 100% raw for sure - they even used Veganaise in the dressing. From my perspective as a purist that is not healthy, but I ate it anyway and it was good and I was happy to support this laid back establishment.

I am also happy to support anyone who tries to promote a healthy lifestyle!

And another interesting thing was he asked us to pay what we could afford. Interesting approach. I hope those tight on cash get a solid meal because those who can afford more pay a little extra into the pool.