“"New York Flavor that Fits the Bill"”
Review of Mondo Italiano

Mondo Italiano
Ranked #41 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2013

If you're craving Italian cuisine, this is the place!! The food is exquisite. The atmosphere as week adds to the entire experience and makes you feel like you're in the city! The service is good too, very personable!! Can't wait to go back and try something new.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had wanted to try this restaurant for some time and finally made the opportunity last Saturday. We were there at 4 pm on Saturday afternoon. There were about a dozen people in the restaurant, yet it took us ten minutes to receive menus and over half hour to receive our drinks. The atmosphere left much to be desired as well; music played loudly and detracted from our dining experience. The saving grace was the pizza. When it finally arrived it was very good, but most likely not good enough to make a repeat appearance.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Mondo's is in a very un-assuming small strip mall, not far from the Plaza. You could easily drive by it a dozen times without noticing it. Yet, the food is quite wonderful and reminds you of first class New York style Italian food. The sauces are particularity good as are the homemade meatballs. The pizza is also great. In fact, everything I have tried has been good and reasonably priced. The interior has red checked tablecloths...nothing fancy, but a bit charming.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Modest café, red-checked tablecloths. Delicious lunch, fine service. The electricity was out for a while in that area, but the show went on with the gas stove.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

my family and I decided to try Mando's for the first time about a month ago and I must say we were extremely happy that we did the food was really good,but next time I will get the half order cuz the full order was way to much my 4 year old got the spaghetti and meatball that is the only thing I didn't think to much of (the meatball)I make better ones at home lol.But all in all good food great waiter we will most definitely be going back

1  Thank Amy T