“Another Amazing Taos experience”

Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC
Ranked #7 of 17 Tours in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Skills Rock Climbing Guides offers guided rock climbing trips to the best climbing destinations in Northern New Mexico, and Las Vegas, NV. Whether you are a first time beginner or a seasoned veteran, come visit one of these pristine locations with us. You will be led by our professional, friendly, and experienced staff through an enjoyable adventure where you can relax and climb with confidence. Our staff has experience working with one on one privates, families, scout groups, church groups, corporate team building, and school groups of all sizes.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

What a great choice to book a rock climbing trip with Mountain Skills when my two nephews came to town. Harrison was a wonderful guide - so skilled, patient, funny - a really great teacher. We had a group that included all ages and Harrison tailored the experience to fit our needs. The scenery couldn't have been better. Mountain Skills was so accommodating in terms of booking a specific trip to fit our needs. I highly recommend them and Harrison!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was my first time rock climbing. I met my guide Nathan and spent the day at Red Rock, just outside Las Vegas. My guide was great. He was very knowledgeable and patient. I never felt as if I was in any danger during the entire experience. The views were awesome and the accomplishment of conquering the climb was very special. I will absolutely be back.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Love you guys. My first trip to NM and spending it with your amazing guides was most wonderful. Highly recommended and will be back to climb again. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had a great time climbing with our guide Dan Young. He was really nice, fun to hang out with. He also taught stuff after each climb, so it was nice to have better skills by the end of the day. We felt safe the entire time and had a great time. I would recommend using them!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Were first booked with the owner, Jay, but were advised at the last minute that Jay could not make it and that we would be led by Dan Greenwald. While we were initially disappointed, I have no idea how it could have gone any better. Dan was a fantastic instructor. My girlfriend had never rock climbed before and Dan devoted the first part of the trip to making her comfortable and teaching her the ropes. And his patience and encouragement paid off wonderfully as she took to the rock like a spider. Everything was extremely safe, Dan explained everything we were doing, and quickly and accurately assessed our skill and ability and guided us to climbs that provided a real challenge but were still within our ability range. I would recommend Dan hands down and hope to return soon for more excellent climbing.

1  Thank John M